Blender Grease Pencil Tutorial
Blender Grease Pencil Tutorial :This tutorial covers different Blender Grease Pencil techniques I use to speed up my 2D-3D workflow.
I`ve been using Grease Pencil for my professional work on movies for quite some time.
If you are trying to speed up your 2D workflow, like using 3D block-outs for perspective or 3D mannequins to pose your reference, grease pencil will help you a lot.
If you are trying to draw over your designs to speed up your 3D workflow, grease pencil is the way to go.
It is a tool that seamlessly closes the gap between 2D and 3D workflow.
Topics covered :
- Grease Pencils Basics
- Grease Pencil stroke placement
- Using boxcutter add-on with Grease Pencil
- Grease Pencil sculpt mode
- Using Mannequin Poser as a reference
- Mixamo + Grease Pencil combo
- Grease Pencil Orthographic projections
- Narrated video tutorials (105 minutes)
- Photoshop files
- Blender files
- Blender 2.79
- Suitable for all levels.
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 2.2 GB:
CGArchives Is The Best