Blender Environment Artist
Blender Environment Artist: Create 3D Worlds : Welcome to Blender 2.8 and it’s stunning Eevee rendering engine. There’s never been a better time to start creating amazing 3D environments and preview them in real time!
- You must have access to a computer that can run Blender 2.8.
- A 3 Buttoned scroll wheel mouse is highly recommended.
This course is continually updated in response to student suggestions and feedback. If you would like to see something else relevant in the course just let us know.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner, or someone with years of artistic experience, Blender has everything you need to do the following…
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique environment props.
- Become an experienced world creator.
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
Blender is completely free to use and allows you to export your creations into any game engine, including Unity and Unreal.
This course starts simple, so no previous experience with 3D modelling is required. We cover modelling, texturing, lighting, layout, and many more core aspects needed for an environment artist. With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve.
Michael Bridges is an experienced 3D artist who has taught more than 100,000 students how to create 3D artwork.
The entire course is project-based, so you will apply your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. We provide challenges and solutions at each step to make sure that you are learning-by-doing and not just watching someone else make art.
For each model you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
- Encouraged and Supported throughout your journey
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off cost for the course. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. By the end of the course you’ll be very confident in not just the basics of Blender, but also how to master the software. You’ll be able to mock up environments quickly including lighting and textures and go on to create your own textures as well!
No matter what your background, your skills, or your interest, this course will give you a new set of skills that that will make you a much more capable 3D Environment Artist.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free community site where you can share games and 3D models, as well as connect with thousands other students.
Who this course is for:
- Blender beginners who wish to make wonderful environments.
- Experienced Blender users who want to turn bland into beautiful.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Blender 2.8 (the newest version of this amazing 3D software) to an intermediate level.
- Create complete environmental scenes that look stunning.
- Create marvellous materials and textures that bring your worlds to life.
- Cleverly light your environments to create different moods and atmospheres.
- Create stunning images for your 3D Art Portfolio.
- Be part of an amazing and supportive community of people similar to you.
- Learn workflow tips that will boost your productivity
- Use procedural textures to create new geometry
- Explore advanced node setups to colour your worlds
Direct download links 19.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best