Auto-Rig Pro Complete for blender
Auto-Rig Pro Complete for blender :
What is Auto-Rig Pro?
Auto-Rig Pro is a set of tools to rig characters, retarget animations, and provide Fbx export for Unity and Unreal Engine.
Rig fast with the Smart feature
Position the reference bones so that they match your character proportions. To speed up this process, the smart tool will automatically try to find the body parts locations for you (bipeds only so far). Then, edit the result if needed (if your character is not a biped/ or for more accuracy), eventually place the facial bones and other extra limbs, and generate the final rig. Based on a non-destructive workflow, the armature remains easily editable anytime after the generation.
Important note about skinning : If possible, use water-tight geometry for best auto-skinning results. Knowing the bases of Blender’s skinning tools, weight painting, to fine tweak the bones influences is recommended. For character made of multiple separate parts, it’s best to use the Voxel Skinning addon.
Due to recent API changes, Blender 2.79 is required.
If you encounter any bugs please report it, be assured you’ll receive support/bugfix quickly. Updates are free and will remain free. Also make sure to read the FAQ and the documentation.
Customize the rig definition in a few clicks: fingers, toes amount, spine bones, multiple neck bones, tail, breasts, ears and much more. Duplicate or remove limbs to rig spiders, centaurs… or whatever!
Video tutorial, rig a centaur with the multi-limb feature: Centaur Rig
The Remap feature allows retargetting of any armature action to another one, with different bone names and bone orientations, supporting imported .bvh/.fbx armatures for example. It’s universal: works with Auto-Rig Pro, Rigify, custom rigs… Define the source armature, the target armature, and the animation will retarget according to the bones names matches and bones original orientation.
It support IK feet, hands for accurate motion tracking, and an interactive offset tool to remap to different characters proportions.
Game Engine Export
Auto-Rig Pro allows export to FBX format via a dedicated module, to proven engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine, and probably others not yet tested. Shape keys are transferred as well.
Three export types: Universal to export a simplified bones hierarchy for any creature, Humanoid for bipeds only, with options for easy retargetting and root motion, and Generic to export the deforming bones and the non-deforming ones if they are parent of the deforming bones.
- Twist bones included in option
- Unit conversion to initialize the scale transforms to 1.0 in Unity and Unreal
- Unreal Mannequin bones hierarchy and naming in option
- Full facial, and advanced bones such as tweak bones
- Actions baked on the simplified rig
- Selective action export
Bring your poses to the next level!
The additive weights controllers offer a unique control over the pose. Located all along the limbs, they’ve been developed using an innovative system to operate on a second layer of deformation, for fine pose sculpting, cartoon effects, bending, stretching, etc. Two deformations mode in option: Additive (exportable to FBX) and Bendy Bones.
Just use them instead of corrective shape keys, or as a complement. Below a typical leg bent before and after tweaking the secondary controllers.
Tell Me More!
Extensive list of what the addon has to offer:
- Automatic bone placement solver based on mesh recognition for bipeds characters. Asymmetrical models supported.
- Edit Reference Bones feature to modify the rig anytime you want. No need to redo everything if a bone is not where you want it to be.
- Modular: only use what you need. Fingers, toes, ears, breast, adjustable amount of spine, tail, and neck
- bones. Duplicate or remove limbs to rig creatures with multiple arms and legs.
- Fingers auto-rotation option: bend when scaling the first phalange, pre-defined fist pose
- Easy controller shape edition
- Bone picker: Can be turned on/off, import/export presets. Customizable.
- Colors customization
- Cartoon compliant: Stretchy spine, legs, arms…
- IK-FK snap with autokey working, and snaps properly when unlocking all the leg/forearm rotation axis
- IK-FK controllers auto hide
- Hybrid IK pole / IK arrow vector
- Knees and elbows pinning
- Head rotation locked or free
- Bend all fingers in one click (fingers grasp), fist pre-defined pose, auto rotation of fingers phalanges from scale
- Auto-eyelid rotation
- Multiple Child-Of constraints support for the IK hands and feet to change their parent space any time (e.g. if the character is driving a car, hands on the wheel, then grab the car door)
- Complete set of secondary controllers for fine pose sculpt
- Advanced facial setup with automated placement
- Improved skinning based on Blender’s heatmaps. Auto-splitting of multiple elements. Compliant with the Voxel Heat Diffuse Skinning addon.
- Shape keys drivers creation tool
- Game engines support, FBX: Unity – Unreal Engine. Generic, Humanoid and Universal rig type
- Bone remapper to retarget any armature action to another one, with different bone names and bone
- orientations. IK support. BVH, FBX files compliant, e.g. Mixamo animations.lt
Pictures of this 3D Models :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best