Text Animator for Unity : Bring your dialogues to life, animating your game texts with this easy to use and customize plugin.
- Create your own effects in the Inspector.
- Powerful and Flexible.
- 15+ effects ready to use.
- Supports multiple effects, stackable on the same letters.
- Requires TextMeshPro *, supporting its emotes, alignments and custom fonts.
- Quick to set up.
- Shows text dynamically (like a typewriter), with different appearance effects.
- Call Events from text and perform any action.
- Supports external Dialogue Systems and Plugins (some already integrated!).
- Short, detailed and easy to read Documentation.
- Dialogue System for Unity
- Yarn Spinner
- Naninovel (partial)
- Show text dynamically with multiple appearance effects.
- Trigger events when a word/letter has been showed.
- Play sounds for each letter.
- Waits multiple pauses for specific characters (like puntuactions).
- Via tags, waits for X seconds or for player input.
- Increase or decrease its speed while typing.
- Skip the typewriter and show the entire text on player input.
- Create your own Effects, Features and Typewriters in C#.
- Effects can also be created in the inspector.
- Includes C# Source code.
- Public Roadmap available
- Multiple Example scenes for each use case
- Frequently Updated
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best