TerraLand creates high resolution Terrains both in Static & Dynamic Streaming scenes.
TerraLand is not only for Real-World Terrains but also for user-customized terrain data files to create any surfaces (e.g. Moon, Mars) from any external terrain generators (e.g. World Machine, Geoglyph, World Creator, Houdini & etc.).
The built-in Streaming feature in TerraLand, takes Unity Terrains to a whole new level where huge worlds will be updated in a smart behavior around the player using combination of multi-threading & asynchronous functions without being worried about performance.
TerraLand can also load splatmaps in runtime, so any renders from World Machine, Geoglyph, World Creator, Houdini & etc. can be converted to streaming tiles easily.
By utilizing processors in TerraLand, it becomes a complete suite for terrain enthusiasts who need any terrain editing operations inside Unity without even leaving it.
While the interface gives accurate coordinates data to users, detailed geo-location & geo-referencing operations in any complex GIS/Simulation/Gaming projects are simply possible.
We made TerraLand 3 a comprehensive package with lots of demo scenes & simple informative tutorials to quickly get you started in various terrain manipulations inside Unity.
- full source code included
- complete suite to generate, edit, update, resample resolution, smooth, split, stitch, texture, convert to mesh & export terrains
- data file processors to slice very high resolution heightmaps & imagery files into tiles suited for streaming
- image processors to automatically remove shadows, create colormaps and generate splatmaps
- no sign-up needed in external websites or sources
- no tokens from mapping providers are required
- unlimited server requests for heightmap & imagery
- accurate centimeter area selection
- highest resolution global coverage
- features ESRI’s updating community driven data source
- compatible with Unity’s terrain system and any other 3rd party assets
- user-friendly & intuitive user interface
- fastest multi-threading terrain downloads & generation
- never leave unity even in complex projects
- easy to learn with lots of video & documentation resources
- active support through emails and forum posts
- professional community involving in high-end projects
- used in many enterprise and educational projects
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 233 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best