Terrain To Mesh
Terrain To Mesh : The Built-in Render Pipeline is Unity’s default render pipeline. It is a general-purpose render pipeline that has limited options for customization. The Universal Render Pipeline (URP) is a Scriptable Render Pipeline that is quick and easy to customize, and lets you create optimized graphics across a wide range of platforms. The High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) is a Scriptable Render Pipeline that lets you create cutting-edge, high-fidelity graphics on high-end platforms.
Tool for converting Unity Terrain asset into a mesh.
- Ultra fast converter.
- Full vertex count control for generated mesh.
- Mesh split system.
- 16 and 32 bits mesh support.
- Splatmap shader – imitating Unity built-in terrain shader with 16 layers support.
- Basemap exporter – bakes all terrain paint textures into one texture file.
- Tree, grass and detail mesh exporter.
- Holesmap exporter.
- Terrain to OBJ exporter.
- Editor and run-time API.
- Supports all render pipelines.
Direct download links 26 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best