PRISM – Realistic Post-Processing : PRISM 2.0 has arrived! With new HQ Sharpen, Color Enhance, Layered Flares, and 14 more realistic, high-performance effects, the next generation of Post-Processing for Unity is here.
New in 2.1: PRISM-Volumes! Post-Process volumes make it easy to set effects in different areas of your scene.
PRISM is an all-in-one post-processing solution for Unity, designed to incorporate multiple highly optimized post-processing effects into one “Uber-Shader” to reduce expensive blit passes and greatly increase performance.
PRISM Includes the following effects :
- Supports no threshold, multi-layered HDR bloom, or adjustable threshold bloom
- Temporal stability (anti-flicker)
- Highly customisable lens flares, fully integrated into the Bloom pipeline
- A smart saturation algorithm that makes colours ‘pop’
- Easy to use luma sharpening algorithm with no artifacts
- Curve-based brightness algorithm
- Scalable, high performance AO – works perfectly in open world scenes!
Multi-color distance based fog, with full pipeline integration, light (bloom) shines through fog!
- Brightness-based, BF4-style lens dirt
- State of the art ‘RomB’ tonemapping operator as default, with ACES and standard Filmic Tonemapping
- Fully tweakable values on all tonemapping operators
Depth of Field with Bokeh
- Bokeh temporal stability (anti-flicker)
- Easily customizable focus lengths, bokeh intensities, and blur amounts
- High performance, variable exposure speed
- Automatically applied to all effects in the pipeline
- Vignette shape and vertical edge shape supported
- Adjustable intensity for easy effect creation
- Procedural GPU noise
- Not supported on mobile
- Shared-pass UI Blur effect, effectively when combined
All effects are HDR & LDR compatible. PRISM is fully compatible with, & tested on all major platforms: XBox One, PS4, WiiU, PC, Mac, Mobile (SM3.0), WebGL (SM2.0, limited subset of effects)
PRISM also features an artist-friendly workflow with PRISM Presets. A PRISM Preset is a scriptable object file that stores every value in your PRISM inspector and can be loaded at runtime with a simple API call, or swapped in-editor.
PRISM offers a feature-packed, easy-to-use inspector GUI that anyone can understand. You don’t have to know what an F-Stop, ISO Number, or Aperture Length is to get the best results – and with all effects applied to the scene-view, you’ll never have to swap between scene and game views while designing.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 43 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best