Mesh Animator is a toolset for converting and fully animating characters, animated assets, or any other kind of skinned mesh. On a typical mobile device Mecanim or the legacy animation system can run anywhere from 10-20 full skinned and animated characters on-screen before noticeable framerate loss occurs. With Mesh Animator, 100+ fully animated unique meshes can be displayed on-screen at the same time, and thousands on modern GPU platforms.
- Convert assets quickly and easily using the converter.
- Out of the box GPU Instancing Support! (Requires Unity 5.4+)
- Can be controlled using Mecanim, no need to re-write existing code or controllers, just attach a script.
- Supports custom animation events.
- Built with performance in mind, minimal CPU overhead.
- Includes full source code.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best