Impact – Physics Interaction System : is a powerful and flexible material-based interaction system for producing interactions such as audio, particle, and decal interactions.
So what can you do with Impact?
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Impact to spice up your game:
- Play audio when physics objects collide with each other with sounds based on the collision velocity and the objects’ materials.
- Play sliding and rolling sounds.
- Emit particles on collision.
- Leave decals behind on collision.
- Works great with rigidbodies connected by joints as well as ragdolls.
- Utilize Impact to play different footstep sounds based on the material a character is walking over.
- Easily integrate with any character movement system.
- Use Impact to play sounds, emit particles, and place decals for bullet impacts.
- Easily integrate with any weapon or projectile system.
- Impact was designed with extensibility as a key goal. You can customize just about any part of the system from custom triggers, to custom objects, to custom interactions.
Direct download links 492 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best