Glyph 3D : Generate 3D letters and glyphs inside Unity with just about any TTF font.
No need to open Maya, Blender or 3DS Max – save the trip, and do it in the Unity Editor. Works out of the box – no plugins are required.
Generated letters will be available as a mesh in unity, free for you to rotate, scale and apply materials.
Please read the documentation before making a purchase, as there are a few caveats. You can find a direct link here.
- Import just about any True Type Font and use it to generate 3D letters and glyphs
- Generated meshes works on all devices
- Editor extension does NOT depend on OS code. Currently tested on Windows and iOS.
- Apply materials to Front-/back- and border faces.
- Supports Vertex colors
- Omit backface and/or borders to reduce polygon count.
- Selectable detail level
- Some support for OTF fonts.
- Save configuration in scriptable objects
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best