Eazy NetChecker – Reliable Internet Detection : Do you want to truly know your game can reach the internet? Eazy NetChecker is the right tool! Eazy NetChecker is a light but reliable and powerful tool for really determining the status of the internet connection on all devices and platforms.
Methods like Unity’s Application.internetReachability cannot truly tell if a device is actually connected to the internet, and neither was designed to do so. Moreover, simple methods like pinging google are unreliable since devices could appear to be connected to the internet, but in reality be behind a restricted network. Eazy NetChecker is the solution to all that! By utilizing a technique called Captive Portal Detection, it can quickly and reliably determine the current internet connection. Caprive Portal Detection is a technique that is used in all major operating systems for detecting internet connectivity.
- Reliable detection of internet connection status (Pending, NoConnection, WalledGarden, Connected)
- Pre-specified captive portal detection check methods (Google204, MicrosoftNCSI, AppleHotspot)
- Custom check methods
- Automatically select the best check method for each build platform
- Control over when checks are performed
- On Start: Run a check when your game is loaded
- Continuously: Automatically run checks on configurable intervals
- Manual: Run a single check whenever you need it.
- Stats and info about internet status and connectivity
- Helpful events to listen to (OnStart, OnFinish, OnStatusChanged, OnTimeout)
- Runtime API (Fully documented)
- Easy to use Editor
- Super easy integration
- Full C# source code
- Multi-platform support (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS)
- Unity 5.6 or higher
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best