character designdigital paintingPhotoshopSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
ArtStation – Painting With Texture | Tutorials
Painting With Texture
Painting With Texture | Tutorials : Have you wanted to get that rich, traditional painting feel within your digital art? Do you struggle with the balance of painterly brushwork, textured brushes vs digital brushes, and overall “painterly feel” of your pieces?
Learn to get that vibrant, painterly feel with easy-to-follow methods, applicable for a variety of artistic styles, and actionable techniques that work in a large variety of digital art programs!
THIS TUTORIAL INCLUDES
- Over 2 hours of real-time, narrated video discussing the “painterly approach” to digital painting
- A BRAND NEW brushpack (.ABR format) which includes over 30 brushes in the style of John Singer Sargent,
- Anders Zorn, contemporary concept art, and more
- The full PSD file for study and reference
- A ‘README’ file with helpful links, tips, and other resources to help on your artistic journey
Take your digital art to the next level and introduce gorgeous, rich brushwork into your pieces!
Direct download links 2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial