Artistic Architectural Visualization
Artistic Architectural Visualization : In this course, we will study examples of restorations works to ruined buildings made by the master architects. After that, we will learn new skills on SketchUp, Vray, and Photoshop and practice them on a renovation project for an old church into a concert hall located in Italy. The final project of the course is an exterior digital collage with a strong sense of atmosphere.
- SketchUp and Photoshop Installed
- Vray Plug-in for SketchUp Installed
- Basic Knowledge of SketchUp and Photoshop
Some of the topics the course cover:
- How master architects work on pre-existing buildings and restorations projects.
- How to find the right textures for your project.
- How to set different kinds of Vray materials on SketchUp.
- How to set natural lights, scenes, and rendering on SketchUp.
- How to build an artistic digital collage on Photoshop.
In our courses, we learn directly from master buildings and create an artistic architecture representation that has the capacity to transmit emotions. First, exploring together how architects like Peter Zumthor, David Chipperfield, Valerio Olgiati, Mies van der Rohe, Jorn Utzon, and Sigurd Lewerentz among others create uniques architectural atmospheres in their projects. We will understand how they work with sounds, matter and forms, lights and shadows, temperatures, smells, and aromas. After that, we will learn how to apply those lessons to our artistic digital collages, in order to make our representations not just show, but transmit emotions.
If you are interested in architecture, travel, and artistic digital collages, this unique course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Architecture students and Architects
- Designers and Creatives
What you’ll learn
- Step-by-step how to create an exterior artistic digital collage.
- How to present a project to an architecture competition.
- How to Setting Vray materials, Cameras and Natural Lights.
- How to search for the appropriate textures for your project.
Direct download links 2.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best