ArchiFrame for Archicad
ArchiFrame for Archicad is an add-on that extends ArchiCAD into a complete designing tool for wooden structures. ArchiFrame provides tools for wall framing, column and beam structures, intermediate floors and roof structures. With these tools it is possible to reshape planks and beams in any way to get the desired result. Everything is inside a single ArchiCAD model – including 3D model and 2D elevations with semi-automated layouts and listings. Individual planks can be hand manufactured using ArchiFrame dimension drawings and cut lists, or produced with CNC machines. This enhances build quality, and significantly improves project (cost) efficiency.
The best of both worlds: ArchiFrame can work off an architectural model (removing the need for expensive remodeling); or the program can help you create a wood structure from scratch. As well as new builds, ArchiFrame is suitable for renovation, refurbishment and retrofit building projects.
You can create a BIMx model to view 2D and 3D ArchiCAD and ArchiFrame drawings and models on mobile devices, tablets, or even your browser; without having to open ArchiCAD. BIMx is a free app that allows you to present drawings and models to clients, check wooden elements during the production process, or take drawings to a building site. BIMx and ArchiCAD is developed by Graphisoft.
The Complete Wood Structuring Tool
- Draft wood structures in one click and get design feedback instantly.
- Innovative features like automated and editable elevation saves on project costs.
- Everything you need is inside a single ArchiCAD file – including 3D models and 2D elevations with semi-
- automated layouts and listings.
- Individual planks can be hand-manufactured using ArchiFrame dimension drawings and cut lists, or produced with CNC.
- Embrace the freedom to edit each individual piece. Print and change your graphics, layouts and blueprints whenever you need to.
Wooden Wall Framing & Structures
- Automatically drawn dimension lines
- Automatically generated cut lists
- Editable in elevation, floor plan and 3D
- Projections available from front, top, back and below
- Exterior paneling: weatherboards, exterior cladding & split paneling
Light-Gauge Steel Framing
- ArchiFrame supports also Light-gauge steel framing.
Multiple Structural Layers
- Real world layers and rotations
- Automatic connections at corners
- Adjustable rules for studs and planks at corners
- Re-angle and organise wood beams and planks
- Drawing planes to guide tilted pieces
- Support for timber frame joint types (e.g. dovetail or tenon & mortise) and simpler angled cuts etc.
- Create support trusses
- Adjust rafters to the valley rafter and place valley & hip rafters easily
Wooden Flooring & Floor Structures
- Floor beams automatically matched to the construction grid
- Full control on every single beam
- Steel beam cuts made using the ArchiFrame groove tool
- Make wooden flooring as easy as walls
- I-beams with plywood reinforcements (used in this example)
Output the BIM to:
- Dimension drawings for manual manufacturing
- Cut lists (xls or txt)
- CNC Hundegger bvn, btl and wup for Weinmann
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 101 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best