Aescripts – ReTrack v.2.0 for After Effects
ReTrack for After Effects : It’s a motion-tracking engine and editor. Use together all types of AE tracked data and re-track difficult shots precisely with selections. Rebuild partial tracked data. Adjust bad tracking by working above tracked keyframes.
WHAT’S NEW IN V2
- Auto Rebuild partial tracked data.
- UI helpers controls.
- Convert tracked data directly.
- Keys based edit tool with trimmed and shifted layers support.
- Perspective tracked masks support.
- Transfer 3D Camera motion to 3D nulls.
THE AUTO REBUILD TOOL
Select the available tracked data (masks, tracker points, Mocha data, Face Track Points effects, layers transform properties), and choose the rebuilding method Between Position (for simple horizontal and vertical tracked motion) and Perspective (rotational, scaled and perspective motion).
THE TRACK TOOL
- Load all types of AE tracked data: 3D camera tracking solids, tracked masks, tracker points, face tracking data and Mocha data into Retrack.
- Draw temporary masks on the generated points cloud to:
- Build complex tracking with basic tracked data.
- Estimate and rebuild missing tracks.
- Retrack offscreen targets.
- Points selections allow reliable and precise retracking.
- Output to masks, corner pins, transform data, tracker points, nulls, 3D nulls.
THE EDIT TOOL
Select and edit tracked data with the Edit tool. It enables a virtual keyframing system that works above the tracked keyframes. The Edit tool let you adjust and refine tracked items very quickly, without the need to modify every tracked keyframe. It supports: masks, corner pins, tracker points, mocha effect tracking data, layers transform properties, and any selected effects 2D properties.
Edit in v 2.x is keyframes based and supports shifted and trimmed layers.
ATTENTION: ReTrack 2 Edit tool is not compatible with v 1.x edit tool. To edit refined tracked data in v 1.x please use ReTrack 1.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 9 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this plugin