Advanced Jigsaw Inventory system
Advanced Jigsaw Inventory system : The inventory has many advanced features such as containers inside containers, you can pretty much go infinite on that. There’s also an EquipTo container type feature which allows you to equip items such as weapons.
Everything is handled for you, you only need to set the settings in the widget editor and voila, there are events that you can handle to get all information regarding what’s happening in the inventory (see tutorial)
You will find two examples included showing how to make vendors, containers and pickups and also how to equip items, you can also find a multiplayer example. The system uses a data table for items so you can add and manage your items in one place easily. you can easily add a new item to your inventory by just indicating the ID from the data table, you can also add items by default to your inventory in the editor.
There’s a rarity system implemented which you can customize, you can rotate items (works between different containers) you can stack, split and resize items. Double clicking on a container will open its window and you can add/remove items from it.
Please take a look below to get a list of most of the features.
- You can fully customize your inventory
- Rotate items
- Split items by holding a key (works on multiple containers)
- Resize item dimensions at runtime
- You can add default items to the inventory within the editor
- You can open any container by double clicking on it, and add/remove whatever you want to it.
- You can select what items can and cannot be supported by a certain container.
- 2 type of containers (Normal inventory and EquipToSlot)
- Update any item texture, size in game.
- You can handle multiple events for various things such as item over item for attachments or combining items etc
- You can make vendors, containers, equippable slots and your main inventory(ies)
- Pickup system available, easy to integrate
- Rarity system with customizable colors for each container.
- Sounds for picking up and dropping items
- Dropping over an item container will attempt to add the item to it, automatically tries to find the best option to add it (rotation, stacking)
- Stacking items (works between containers)
Number of Blueprints:
Inventory system: 7 widgets, 1 Drag Drop operation, 3 enums, 3 structs, 2 materials, 3 actors for the pickups.
Examples: First person BP and its animations and materials, 2 maps, 2 game modes, 1 player controller, 5 widgets, 4 pickups, 15 images
Input: (Keyboard, Mouse)
Network Replicated: (No)
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Documentation: See video link in the description.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 116 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best