Adobe Illustrator CC MasterClass 2021
Adobe Illustrator CC MasterClass 2021 : This course has been purposely designed for users of all experiences, from complete beginners to existing Illustrator users, who want to take their skills to the next level. Being able to confidently work in Illustrator is an essential skill for any Graphic Designer or Illustrator, but it is an equally useful tool for Product Designers, Fashion Designers, UI/UX designers and various other areas within and outside of the creative industry.
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
Prior knowledge is not needed
More about Adobe Illustrator:
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
- Its time saving features allow users to create work quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- We will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, preferences, setting up new documents. We will also cover fundamental principles like the difference between vector and pixel graphics.
- The next we will teach you everything you need to know about working with objects in Illustrator. These are the buildings blocks of all vector graphics so these initial lessons will help you to understand and work with more complex tools later on.
- Next up, in the drawing section of the course, master drawing modes, the Pen tool, Curvature tool and all the different ways you can draw and manipulate paths.
- Next learn about the different types of Brushes and how to make the most of their unique features. You will also learn how to create your own custom brushes.
- In the next chapters you will learn about tracing photographs with a powerful feature called Image Trace and everything you need to know about adding type to your illustrations.
- Once you are comfortable with all of that you can move onto the Advanced Techniques section, which will introduce more complex features like Symbols, Graphs, Gradient Meshes, Perspective Drawing, Recolor Artwork and workflows like Masking.
- Finally, discover how to correctly export your work for print and screen, and ways to share and archive your projects.
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
- Existing and more experienced users of Illustrator may also discover hidden gems and workflows or catch up with all the new features released in 2021.
Skills you will gain:
- Producing vector graphics for print and screen
- Using all the time-saving features of Illustrator and work efficiently
- Designing logos and brand identities for clients
- Creating vector illustrations, infographics and icons
- Tracing scanned drawings and sketches and turning them into scalable vector graphics
- Producing repeatable patterns for product packaging, apparels and stationaries.
- Ready to master and create brand new work with confidence in Adobe Illustrator? Enroll on this course and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.
Who this course is for:
- Graphics Designing, Fashion Designing
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best