Adobe Illustrator CC 2021
Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 – Ultimate Beginners Course : Do you want to learn adobe Illustrator CC…quickly and easily?
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Pencil & Paper for design projects
- Willingness to learn as a mature student
If so, you needn’t look any further!
I’m Daniel Evans. I’m a Graphic Designer with over 20 years experience.
I’ve used adobe illustrator exclusively throughout those 20 years and I now pride myself on passing my knowledge to people like you!
Whether you are seeking to use Illustrator for personal reasons or you intend to begin a career as a graphic designer, I’ll take you by the hand and show you exactly what you need to know.
The course is ideal for beginners who want to delve into Illustrator and learn from the ground up in the most effective way possible. Adobe Illustrator is the trusted tool for design of Logos, UI/UX, Product Labels, Posters and more. It is the trusted vector tool of creative designers worldwide.
The course takes you from A to Z covering every detail between with interludes of Quizzes to test what you’ve learned in each section. Assignments are also set to put your newly acquired skills to the test to try your hand at practical design work to acquire constructive feedback!
What’s more, as a valued student, you get ongoing support from Daniel Evans in the course Q&A in which you can forward any course related questions!
It’s my promise; by the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll be a competent Adobe Illustrator user capable of developing top class graphics!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Graphic Designers
- Beginner Logo Designers
- Anyone new to Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll learn
- Navigation, Documents & Artboards
- Develop Vector graphics from photos
- Identify & Utilize all Tools effectively
- Utilize and manipulate type creatively
- Panels & Functions
- Meaningful graphics with simple shapes
- Create Professional vector illustrations
Master and combine shapes to develop meaningful graphics
- Select & isolate objects effectively for faster workflow
- Organize objects with Alignments, Layers, Guides & grids
- Draw with precision and great creativity
- Distortion Tools
- Brush Tools & Techniques
- Font types & variations
- Professional Paragraph Formatting
- Using Colour Modes, Swatches & Gradients
- Colouring Tools & Techniques
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best