Ace Rigging Vehicles
Ace Rigging Vehicles in Blender : Are you ready to create rigs for various different vehicles? Utilising 3D models that are hand-crafted, high quality and built specifically for this course, make ready to learn how to use the various rigging tools available within the Blender software and turn your static pictures into exciting animations!
- A good understanding of Blender itself is expected; knowledge of how to model, interact with, and general
- knowledge of the software is strongly advised.
- A rudimentary knowledge of Mathematics is recommended.
- Access to a second (preferably HD) display monitor would be ideal.
- 7zip to decompress archived files (optional)
The course features, at the time of launch, five different vehicles for you to practice and learn from! There’s also the preliminaries, universal rigs and the general guidelines which are designed to further your learning and understanding further.
Car | The car lectures set the beginning pace of the course. We look at building the suspension, drift controls and ground detection systems.
Bus | With a little more emphasis on the various peripherals, we look at the mechanical parts of rigs including the service door on the bus.
HGV | Building on the previous lectures and gives more ideas regarding mechanical rigging, as well as provides more options for the suspension.
Plane | Takes our rig to the sky! We work on the various parts of the airplane with particular attention given to the landing gears.
Tank | Encompasses the lessons from all previous sections so far and condenses them into manageable lectures which you can easily digest. All of the common functions of rigging vehicles are well covered by this point.
All rigs are designed for ease of use by an animator (end user) so whilst there’s a lot going on under the hood with our rigs, the animator will simply see the relevant controller bones and be able to use them straight away!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and above Blender users who wish to develop and take their mechanical rigging skills to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- How to rig vehicles within Blender using inbuilt tools
- How to create ‘model based’ control panels
- How to utilise drivers; charts, modifiers and settings
- How to use various different constraints
- How to use the IF function
- How to setup Custom Properties
- How to write expressions
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 21.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best