A Pro’s Guide to Coloring
A Pro’s Guide to Coloring With Clip Studio Paint : A Pro’s Guide to Coloring with CLIP STUDIO PAINT is designed to teach you how to take advantage of this amazing app to add color to line art drawings or digital art. Each tool used and each stage of the process is broken down into lessons, so that you can easily follow along using methods I’ve honed over years working as a comic book colorist. These techniques can be used in almost any art style — not just comics by the way.
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT – PRO or EX version. Lessons are recorded in the desktop app, but the iPad app is effectively the same.
- A device that will run CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
- A drawing tablet of any kind is recommended. Using a mouse is possible, but not recommended.
Lessons are full of tips, tricks, and shortcuts from the basics of setting up layers and preparing line art to functions such as masking and correction layers. You’ll be taken through all of the important program settings, how to setup up a line drawing, adding the base colors, adding light and shadow in a variety of ways, and how to use CLIP STUDIO PAINT’s tools and functions in a mix of creative ways.
The method I’m teaching for adding light and shadow can be used in any lighting scenario, so you’ll be able to take what you’ve learned in this course and apply it to your own art. I’ve also included my version of the finished exercise with all of the layers intact, so you can see exactly which colors I’m picking and how all of the layers work together to create one cohesive piece of art!
I’m also including my Auto-Actions as well as some basic tool presets for you to use, so you don’t have to fiddle around with CLIP’s many tool settings. They intimidated me for a while! Many of the coloring techniques taught in the course can be applied to other apps like Photoshop or Procreate as well. I’ve been a hardcore Photoshop user for many years, and the more I use CLIP, the more things I miss when I go back to Photoshop these days.
If you get stuck, you can always ask questions in the included discussion area, and I’ll be there to help ASAP.
Who this course is for:
- Hobbyists, students, and professionals that want to learn how to color with CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
What you’ll learn
- A simple and professional process for coloring line art step-by-step. You’ll follow along with the provided line art exercise or use your own!
- How to setup your workspace and tools with the proper settings. Downloadable presets for CSP are provided with instructions for installing them.
- How to master all of the major tools and sub-tools involved with coloring line art.
- How to flat colors manually and with CSP’s more automated tools.
- Multiple methods for adding highlights, shadows, and special effects with tips for creating realistic lighting.
- Efficient professional workflows that work for hobbyists and pros alike!
- Too many tips, tricks, and shortcuts to list here!
Direct download links 2.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best