3ds Max + VRay: Materials Masterclass
3ds Max + VRay: Materials Masterclass : This course will dive into the details of 3d materials, showing you all the important tips and tricks necessary to achieve photorealism. The course will be demonstrated within 3ds Max, and the textures will primarily be created using V-Ray materials. Other types of shaders will also be demonstrated, but the class generally teaches you principles that can be applied across several different platforms. You will learn settings, shader types, map creation, etc., all while seeing real time demonstrations of materials being created and rendered.
- You will need to know your way around in 3ds Max (or similar).
- You will need to have basic Photoshop skills — If not check out my beginner course for Photoshop
- You will need access to 3ds Max and a V-Ray demo in order to follow along directly
- Have a basic knowledge of V-Ray or other render engines will be helpful, but not essential
- If haven’t used 3ds Max, or if you need to sharpen your skills before focusing specifically on textures, check out my 3ds Max PRO in 6 hrs course first.
In short, take this course if you want to vastly improve your ability to create photoreal textures, and streamline your workflow.
Here are some of the benefits of this course :
- You will learn the professional way to do things, making you fast and efficient.
- The quality of your materials will immediately begin to improve as you apply my professional tips and tricks.
- Your renderings will take on a much more photo-realistic look, as materials are one of the most important elements for realism.
- You gain a deep knowledge and familiarity with V-Ray (and equivalent render engines) and its settings.
- After taking this course, you will understand many principles that you can then experiment with to make your images more professional.
- And so much more…
Who this course is for :
- You should take this course if you want to make better materials, regardless of the program you use.
- Do not take this course if you are completely new to 3d, I have another course for that.
- Take this course if you want to gain a more intimate knowledge of V-Ray shaders and their settings.
- This class is great if you know the basics of 3d, but you are looking to take your images to the next level with advanced textures.
What you’ll learn :
- Create photoreal 3d materials using a professional workflow.
- Take the principles from this course and begin applying them in 3d to improve texturing skills.
- Better understand settings of various different types of materials, in various render engines.
- Apply texturing principles in standard 3ds Max materials, mental ray, corona, V-Ray for SketchUp, and V-Ray.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 800 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial