3ds Max Training for Beginners V.2021
3ds Max Training
3ds Max Training for Beginners V.2021 : Currently this course is being updated to the latest version of 3ds Max 2021 and Arnold 4. You can find the new lesson videos at the bottom part of the curriculum.
- Photoshop basic knowledge will help although not necessary
Architectural visualization is the skill needed in every architecture and property development business. Why? Because architects need them to present their designs and property developers need them to make sale. The demand is very high yet not many people willing to master it; thinking it’s a complicated stuff to master. Well not anymore! This course will teach you effectively how to create beautiful 3D architectural visualization using 3DS MAX and Arnold renderer with just a fraction of time usually needed.
This course is designed for a complete beginner so no prior experience is needed. On the other hand seasoned 3DS MAX users can still benefit from this course as we’ll be covering more specific topics in this course such as Arnold renderer and post-processing with Photoshop.
First we’ll cover the fundamental stuff in 3DS MAX. Then we move on to different 3D modeling techniques. We’ll cover a lot of exercise projects designed to develop your skill step-by-step. After that we’re going to deepen our knowledge to lighting, material and rendering using Arnold rendering engine. Our final project is to build an interior scene from scratch; from modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and finally retouch it in Photoshop.
Who this course is for:
- Architecture Student, 3d Modular, Interior Designer, 3d Graphic Designer
What you’ll learn
- Spline and Poly Modeling in 3DS MAX
- Texturing, Lighting and Rendering
- Rendering with Corona Renderer
- Post-process 3d renderings with Photoshop
- Also cover advance topics for Modeling, Texturing , Lighting and Rendering
- Become a job-ready person in 3D visualization industry
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial