The Extra Mile
The Extra Mile : The step by step system to turn your ZBrush sculpture into a polished illustration for concept and character artists.
Take your design skills to the next level, improve your sculpting approach, advanced your texturing workflows, refine your lighting and rendering processes, and master compositing to create the artwork that you want to create.
The ‘Extramilers’ work
In The Extra Mile there are students at different levels, with different interests, and with different styles, but with every new artwork, the ‘quality bar’ keeps going up!
So what does going ‘The Extra Mile’ means?
Well, it could just be that ‘little extra step that you were missing’ or the ‘additional 15 minutes’ you didn’t even know you needed to complete the artwork. For instance, here are some scenarios:
- You have a clear idea of what you want to create but once you reach a point in the process, the following steps are a bit confusing… like what’s next after sculpting in a ‘T-Pose’?
- You are a confident sculptor in ZBrush but want to go the extra mile and texture your creations in Substance Painter – great! What would that process look like?
- You know that presenting your work shouldn’t take hours but you’re not sure what to do to keep it simple yet effective…
- You are quite comfortable with the texturing workflow in Substance Painter but struggle with rendering…
- You are well versed in the different workflows but somehow feel that the end result doesn’t have the impact you were hoping for…
- You can easily sculpt, texture and render a bunch of passes but everything gets confusing when you need to put them together to create a composition of the image…
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 35 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best