Our Gorilla Écorché model has been skilfully sculpted by animal anatomy expert Gael Kerchenbaum. Featuring a highly accurate 3d scanned skull and anatomically correct musculature is a great tool for both learning and as a basis for creating your own character. We’ve included a polypainted Zbrush file with individual subtools for all the muscle groups as well as the skeleton and the surrounding body mesh. We have also exported all individual models as Level 1 Subdivision OBJ’s and FBX’s with supporting colour and normal maps. Further more we have included decimated OBJ files for the Body, Skeleton and Muscles as well as a ZTL for quick reference.
- ZTL Gorilla Ecorche model with split subtool muscle groups (Zbrush 2020 or later)
- ZTL Gorilla Ecorche model with decimated body, skeleton and muscles (Zbrush 2020 or later)
- ZTL Skeleton (Zbrush 2019 or later)
- OBJ / FBX Exported Level 1 subtools for individual muscle groups and skeletal parts
- OBJ Decimated Skeleton, Muscles and body objects
- FBX Individual decimated subtools / muscles groups
- TGA / JPG Textures for both Colour and Normal maps
- Marmoset Toolbag realtime scene files (Requires Marmoset Toolbag)
Enjoy these 3D models.
Pictures of this 3D Models :
Direct download links 3.6 GB :