3D Revit Hands-on Workshop + 4 hour
3D Revit Hands-on Workshop + 4 hour live-online training : If you are a beginner looking to learn Autodesk Revit, these videos will give you a quick overview of the software to help you decide if you seriously want to pursue a career in 3D.
- Computer with Internet Access
- Autodesk Revit software (30 day trial download link provided)
In this project-based course you will learn:
- Autodesk Revit’s Core Interface and Navigation
- 3D Workflows (Project Setup, Creating Interiors & Exteriors, Adding furniture, Drawings and 3D Views)
- This course walks you through step by step how to work on a project from start to finish such as project
- planning, modeling, materials, lighting & rendering. After this course, you will have created your own architectural visualization.
The average student will complete this course in approximately 8-12 hours (including live-online class).
If you enjoy your experience working in the software and you are interested in professional training to find work in this field visit our site and sign up for a free one hour intro class for more information.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to explore 3D as a career
- Hobbyists interested in the 3D industry
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit
- Introduction to Core 3D Workflows
- Produce a professional looking Architectural Visualization
- Determine if a career in 3D is right for you
Direct download links 0.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best