Medieval Stronghold Architecture
Medieval Stronghold Architecture : The Medieval Stronghold Architecture pack contains everything you need to build your very own modular stronghold. The package includes architectural modules for interior/exterior environment, plus goodies like furniture, vertex-paintable materials, and canvases for artists who wish to expand on it.
This is a standalone version, with no maps or shaders. With that said, it contains every .PNG and .FBX necessary to develop a full project.
For the Unreal Engine version, go to the Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- The largest mesh has a triangle count of 242 226. The mesh measures 6x6m – it’s one of the meshes used for interior ceiling. It’s made of several planks of woods and rope, all modelled and able to be used as floor, too.
- Only four other meshes are beyond the 100k triangles threshold: The cylindrical exterior roof for the tower (The roof tiles are modelled), large 4x4x2m scaffolding, 4x4m interior wood ceiling (same as the 6x6m) and 4x4x4m tower outer walls.
- Every other meshes (244 meshes total) are below 100k.
- Of those meshes, 6 are between 100k and 70k
- 11 are between 70k and 50k;
- 14 are between 50k and 30k;
- 25 are between 30k and 20k;
- 32 are between 20k and 10k;
- 118 are below 10k;
There are 96 textures included with the following resolution:
- 7 – 4096×4096
- 36 – 2048×2048
- 42 – 1024×1024
- 6 – 512×512
- 1 – 2048×1024
- 1 – 1024×2048
- 3 – 512×128
It should also be noted that every mesh has a second set of UVs to allow Lightmaps to be baked. It’s also used in some materials that require Occlusion.
Direct download links 1.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best