3D Face Modeling for Beginners
3D Face Modeling for Beginners using Autodesk Maya : Hello friends welcome to my online 3d face Modeling course. My name is Saptarshi Roy I am a 3d Character modeler . I have worked in various domestic and international projects related to 3d animation and films. Throughout my career I mostly worked in MAYA for building my 3d Models. Well Autodesk Maya is a very powerful software which is used in many leading animation companies for creation of 3d art work an animation. Recently I have gone through many tutorials and have found those awesome and very useful, but I think learning Maya is not that easy and watching a tutorial for complete Maya wont help . Through experience and practice you can enhance your skills in the fields you choose like Modeling , texturing and animation.
- I will be using maya 2013 for this course but students using the latest version need not worry cause modeling tools and workflow will be same.
- As it is a beginners course I have gone through the basics of modeling but if students have knowledge about the basics of MAYA it will be easier for them
If I would have been a beginner I would definitely want to learn Maya quickly. Being a professional character modeler I understand what is required to teach cause Maya is vast and takes time to learn everything. So I have focused on specific tools required for Modeling a 3d Face. In my course I have explained about various modeling tools and have shown you to build a 3d face from a reference. I have also added the Maya files and the reference images for the course for you.
Who this course is for:
- This is course is mainly targeted for beginners and intermediate but advanced users can watch my modeling technique if they wish.
- It is a Modeling tutorial so students who wish to learn rigging , texturing and animation should avoid it.
What you’ll learn
- At the end of my course , students will learn how to model a face in 3d from scratch using 2d references and can apply their knowledge in building models for games , anmimation and 3d Printing .
- Students can apply the techniques shown in this course to build not only face but any organic or inorganic character.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best