3D Concept Artists
3D Concept Artists – ZBrush for illustrators : This is a short and fast-paced course based on the recordings from the ZBrush for illustrators workshop. I’m going to take you step by step through my entire workflow to produce a ‘comic style’ illustration using ZBrush and Photoshop.
“ZBrush for illustrators has been one of the best online workshop that I’ve had the pleasure to be part of. Pablo is an excellent teacher, thorough, engaging and clear even when explaining complex concepts. The presentation of the material was impeccable. The course was not a mere step by step tutorial but an effective demonstration of how to think outside of the box. Pablo’ solutions are original and you learn how to use the tools at your disposal to develop your unique workflow.”
- Lifetime access to the content (recording and resources).
- High-res PSD layered file with the final illustration
- High-res merged PNG version
- The Workshop slides and flowchart with the workflows as PDF
- Access to private Discord server to share progress!
- Brushes, tools and other custom resources
What do you need to know…
- You need some basic knowledge of ZBrush and Photoshop
- A working copy of ZBrush and Photoshop (Krita can be used as an alternative to Photoshop).
- A drawing tablet is strongly recommended.
- This intensive course was created using the video recordings from the ‘Live’ version of the ZBrush for illustrators workshop.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best