3D Character Creation: Sculpting in Zbrush
3D Character Creation: Sculpting in Zbrush : Are you curious about how realistic 3D characters like Gollum from the movie Lord of the Rings are made? Have you ever played a video game with outstanding graphics and wondered how such detailed characters are created? Are you currently going to school right now but want to speed up your learning curve so you can get ahead of your peers? Are you a traditional artist and want to apply your sculpting skills digitally? Do you want to know about the latest 3d industry workflow and become a better 3D artist?
In this amazing course, professional 3d artist/instructor Corazon Bryant will show you how to use the brushes in ZBrush to create believable muscle structure and anatomy. You will then move on to sculpting folds and wrinkles for your character’s cloth. Corazon will discuss the characteristics of cloth and show you her technique on adding fabric details. You will also gain knowledge on building armor with wear and tear just like you see in video games and movies. Main tools that will be used are Dynamesh, Extract tool, Layers, Deformation, Panel Loops, Polygroup, Masking, and Transformation tools.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your very own 3D character from scratch. Have fun with this tutorial and there will be more to come from Victory 3D!
Who this course is for :
- Traditional artists
- Aspiring 3D artists
- Video game or film enthusiasts
What you’ll learn
- 23 lectures covering the most updated workflow of character creation in the 3D industry
- Easy to follow step-by-step process
- Dynamesh, Extract tool, Layers, Deformation, Panel Loops, Polygroup, Alphas, Subtools, Masking,Transformation tools plus more!
- Learn how to create a detailed character from head to toe straight from scratch!
- Learn how to design cloth and intricate armor
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best