Modeling a Happy Monster
3D Character Creation in Cinema 4D: Modeling a Happy Monster : In this course you will learn the process of creating a 3D character in Cinema 4D. We will start with an empty file and work our way up to modeling, sculpting, texturing, and rendering a 3D character that looks awesome and is animation friendly.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Cinema 4D and 3D in general.
- Students should have Cinema 4D installed in their computers.
- Students must have a desire to learn and practice new 3D skills starting from Day 1.
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4D offers, implementing different modeling and texturing techniques that will make your 3D life much easier for this and any future projects you work.
We will create the UVs and texture our character using Cinema 4D’s Body Paint to get a set of nice looking hand painted textures.
We will also use an HDR image and a few lights to lit our final scene, and make some amazing renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D character you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any other cartoon character you want.
I’m confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own 3D characters.(3D Character Creation)
Who this course is for :
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- This course is not for complete 3D beginners, although they will also enjoy and learn a lot from it.
What you’ll learn
- Model beatutiful and cool looking 3D cartoony monster.
- Understand the character modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects and characters that are animation friendly.
- Create hand painted textures in Cinema 4D’s Body Paint.
- Lit a 3D scene using HRDIs.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best