Create Credible & Unique Animations
3D ANIMATION – 0 to PRO Create Credible & Unique Animations : Due to the common roots of 2D & 3D animation, approximately 60% of the course is also applicable to 2D animation !!
- There is no requirement, you will learn everything you need here.
So if you are a 2D / digital animator rest assured you will get some valuable information 🙂
Would you like to learn 3D animation, and even end up animating your favorite characters in the best animation studios?
Then this course is perfect for you, you don’t need to know absolutely anything about animation, not even knowing how to draw, just a computer and your desire to learn.
We will start with the basic principles of animation, and you will learn step by step everything you need to know to make credible and entertaining animations
The classes are clear, specific, and very didactic, full of examples from both real life and professional animations;
You will also have demonstrations and exercises specially designed to assimilate new concepts and thus facilitate and accelerate your learning process, teaching you the importance of paying close attention to small details.
The course covers everything from how to animate a bouncing ball, through the mechanics of the character, teaching you to animate a cycle of walking step by step, to creating pantomime animations, and creating unique, original, entertaining and special characters and animations.
- The “basics” of animation: Timing and spacing, how to start and finish movements, inertia and settlement, overlap, visual arcs, squash and stretch and anticipation + step-by-step demonstrations of how to animate a bouncing ball, a pendulum and a simple character with a tail.
- The staging: Intro to staging, the point of attention, the cameras and the camera cuts, the camera framing, and the camera angles
- How to create good poses: The origin of force, perspective and orientation, the silhouette, avoiding symmetry, the line of action, the golden poses, balance, weight and strength, and moving hold.
- How to animate the different parts of the body: hips, torso, feet, knees, shoulders, head and neck, hands, elbows and arms, and the difference between IK vs FK
- Step-by-step demonstration of how to create credible walk cycles
- The 5 stages of animation: Reference, blocking, blocking +, splines and polishing
- How to create a character with its own personality: The 7 questions, the personality curve, primary and secondary action, the peculiarities, and how to animate a character that thinks for himself
- Tips to take your animation to the next level: Exaggeration, analyze timing, repetition, cheating, and how to create more appeal.
- Blender technical guide to animate like a pro: Opening Blender for the first time, how to configure blender to animate more easily and quickly, the viewports, the timeline, the graph editor, the outliner, the property editor, the breakdowner, how to light your scene, how to use the X-Pose picker, how to create constrains, how to insert audio, and how to prepare your scene to start animating
- + Access to a private group to receive feedback and see the animations of your colleagues
At the end of the course:
You will have the ability to animate characters in a credible way so that they have their own personalities, both in action scenes and in pantomime, thus creating unique animations that engage the audience
(Although the course exercise demonstrations are done in Blender, if you have knowledge of MAYA or another animation program you can easily follow it, since the course does not focus on teaching Blender, but the ART of animation)
One of the things (among many others 😀 ) that makes this course magnificent, is that you will learn from professional animations and unique films, therefore learning, from the best in the industry!.
(Videos / shorts / animations / movies used in the course to explain animation concepts):
Caminandes 1: Llama drama
Caminandes 2: Gran Dillama
Caminandes 3: LLamigos
Big Buck Bunny
InThePark (Charles Chaplin)
The-Vagabond (Charles Chaplin)
Popeye Brideand Gloom
Popeye for President
Private Eye Popeye
Woody woodpecker pantry panic
BUGS BUNNY – ALL THIS AND RABBIT STEW
+ My own animations & references
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for complete novices as well as professionals who want to reinforce their knowledge of animation
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best