How to Draw a Cartoon Character
How to Draw a Cartoon Character : Have you ever dreamed of drawing amazing cartoon characters? In this course the talented artist and illustrator Maria Malandrino will go through the process of drawing a cartoon portrait starting from a reference picture. She will guide you through the entire workflow, covering all stages of the creative process: sketching, colouring, shading and refining your artwork.
- Some knowledge of drawing is required.
- A digital drawing software, like Photoshop (any version), the Procreate app for iPad (used in this tutorial) or any other similar software is required.
You will see Maria using her favourite app Procreate, and an iPad but all you need for this tutorial is a digital drawing software (like Photoshop or any other suitable alternative that you like) and a graphic tablet to be able to follow her through the colouring process.
Maria’s tips and tricks will help you develop and improve your own drawing style and you will be amazed at the final result!
At the end of this course you will have created a beautiful cartoon character of your choice!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to draw a cartoon character from start to finish
- Learn how to get references to fuel your creativity
- Learn to easily convert realistic shapes & proportions into “cartoony” ones
- Plan ahead your colour palette & experiment with layers & brushes
- How to achieve the effect of a line art free artwork
- How to use line art & multiply blending in Photoshop CC to blend a cartoon line art into the artwork
- Add the final touches & imperfections that make a cartoon character look more real
- Use lighting & shading to make your artwork pop out of the page (or the screen)!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best