16mm Film Grain Footages
16mm Film Grain Footages with Textures : Introducing a unique bundle of real Kodak 16mm film grain overlays that gives you more control than ever in adding the grit and texture that makes 16mm so special. Offered in 1080p and 4K UHD resolution!
WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS PACK?
Created in collaboration with one of my favorite DPs, Nyk Allen, this collection of 16mm grains boasts unmatched clarity and texture. Unlike the fake “emulations” that so many other sites offer, these gorgeous files are taken straight from real 4K scans of Kodak 50D, 250D, and 500T film stocks.
A lot of 16mm film scans are chunky and cloud the image. But as you’ll see in the preview below, these film scans feature a subtle high quality grain while preserving all the beautiful texture that gives 16mm footage all its character.
The pack includes both fine and coarse grain options, giving you maximum flexibility to fit your project’s needs.
PLUS I’ve taken all the guesswork out of the blending process! All file names include the blending mode I recommend for maximum impact, so you don’t waste valuable time!
- Prores 422 codec files
- 23.98 frames per second
- 10 second loops
- Modular design for most accurate film look
- For Premiere, Final Cut, AE, Resolve, and more!
- Choose 1080p HD (Starter) or 4K UHD (Pro)
- UPGRADE TO 4K PRO PACK FOR THE FULL SUITE – 9 BONUS FILES!
EASY TO USE!
- NO GUESS WORK – Place above your footage and apply the blending mode specified in the file name!
MORE FLEXIBILITY THAN ANY OTHER FILM PACK
I’ve also included some of my favorite elements from 16mm film. And to give you the most creative power possible, the elements are offered in a modular fashion.
THE BIG PROBLEM with other film grain packs is that there is no one blending mode that works for all elements of the film look. You need Overlay or Hard Light for the grain, Mulitply for the border, and Soft Light or Overlay for the burns.
- So rather than offering one file that kind of looks right, this pack gives you each element on its own for the most convincing effect on the market.
- The 4K Pro pack offers a unique color grain option that I’ve found pulls even more of the film look out of your digital footage by keeping the saturation of the grain itself without any shift in the color of your footage itself.
- A full frame overscanned border is also set up in a modular fashion and allows you to overlay the frame and perforations in separate layers and stay as true as possible to the look of a 16mm film frame.
- Additional texture files (on black) stand alone beautifully for title backgrounds, etc. and also add additional texture to your image when blended!
- And finally, a unique selection of film burns and transitions helps sell it all even further!
In the videos below, you’ll see how all these elements create a dramatic film-like transformation when applied to digital footage (**all promotional material you see on this page was shot on a GH5**)!
As a filmmaker and editor, I’m always striving to find unique textures to use in my videos to boost production value and add unique character to the images. I’ve loved using these overlays in my projects, and I know you will too!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.54 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best