ZBrush Masters Vol.1 : This tutorial series focuses on showing the workflows and techniques of top talent ZBrush artists. In this volume we will join Mickael Lelièvre, who has a massive portfolio of high quality creature sculpts. In his tutorial he will be sculpting an Arowana fish, you will get to see his sculpting process from the beginning to the end, as well as his render and presentation workflow. While he works he also shares his ideas and techniques in the commentary.
You also get all the project files such as the sculpt ztools as well as render presentation PSDs, also a brush he used to create the scales are included.
As a bonus I have created a tutorial that focuses on the rendering and presentation workflow and is created with the same lighting/render template that Mickael Lelièvre is using.
- Maya (Arnold)
- Maya (course Download – ZBrush – part)
- 2h 53min tutorial video with commentary
- 2 Ztool files
- 2 PSD render presentation files
- 22min tutorial video with commentary
- PSD render presentation file
Software that was used in these tutorials.
- ZBrush 2018
- Photoshop CC
- To follow these tutorials ZBrush is needed.
- You need Photoshop to open presentation render files.
- To fully follow the Bonus render and presentation tutorial you need to
Pictures of this course :
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best