How to Create Amazing Visuals
Vray for Beginners – How to Create Amazing Visuals in Sketchup! – Step by Step – Interior Design : In this lesson I will show you the steps required so that you can begin creating photo realistic renders with Vray and SketchUp.
This lesson is Perfect for Beginners and for those who want to increase their knowledge and rendering skills in Vray.
If you want to follow along with the lesson Please Download the blank model I have created in the Resources section of this lesson. If not you can follow along and learn whilst applying materials in your own scene.
The point I will cover include:
- How to Open up Vray in Sketchup and navigation around it
- Explain the settings and adjustments with Vray
- Open the material list and apply textures within our model
- Create realistic lighting using Vray elements to light our scenes including the Spotlight and OmniLight
- Explain how we can add a scene outside a window and light it correctly
- Show you how to render and the key ideas for creating a good dynamic render
- Look at how we can use the Depth of Field setting to create defocus in our renders
This lesson is great for Beginners wanting to learn how to use Vray to create great Interior Design renders, these techniques can also be applied for Product and Industrial Design renders.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best