Ships and Rocks
Ships and Rocks : This package consists of over 190 meshes (including 5 Blueprints), 123 materials, all of them are parametric, 1 particle system, one sound asset (trailer soundtrack). Pack features Chinese Junk, 2 merged galleons with rigging, 9 segments of the modular galleons (in the map you can move entire segments and align sterns, bows and middles, creating 9 combinations of the ships (snapping 500 and world coordinates to move them). Two ships are merged and animated (5 animations). Ships use are removing water from interior of a ship, realistic water material with 4 types of waves, tessellated terrain material. The pack contains TWO maps – environment and overview map.
- 123 materials (56 materials, 60 Instances, 4 decals) – parametric, some allow for vertex painting, among them water material with dynamic tessellation, 4 interlacing waves and pixel depth gradient.
- 192 meshes:anchors, steering wheels, galleons (in segments + sails with cloth simulation and MERGED ONE), boats, foliage (bushes, flowers, water plant, bamboo, grass), rocks (several types), coral reef meshes, wooden assets (barrel, trims, posts, masts…), fishing nets, cannon, glass spheres, ropes, metal grates and more.
- Full merged galleon with the rigging and animated sails
- 5 Blueprints: Assets emitting light and spline rope.
- 1 particle system: Bubbles
- 208 Textures (Texture sizes: 256-4k.)
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes, tested with the “3rd person game” project
Collision: Yes, mostly custom, some rocks use generated collision.
Vertex Count: Medium, Optimized tessellation for water and terrain, Merged ship is quite high, use with care!
LODs: Several assets have LOD’s (rocks, cannons, barrels, foliage, planks, boats, reef assets)
Number of Meshes: 192
Number of Materials: 123 (Material Instances: 60)
Number of Textures: 208
Additional Notes: Sails are done with cloth simulation (damaging fps), use with care! Custom value of the depth pass (stencil number 253) removes the water from the interior of the ship – see the map as an example.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.12 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best