Unreal Engine 5 For The Unity Developer
Unreal Engine 5 For The Unity Developer : What is good DEV GODS! This course is actually free on my YouTube Channel. I tried to put it here on Udemy for free as well but they only allow 2 hours of free content. If you want you can search DEV GODS on YouTube to get this course for free but if you would like to support me the go ahead and grab this course on a sale!
- Basic Programming Skills
- A will to learn the Unreal way of doing things
This course is a basic introduction to Unreal Engine and how the game framework is setup to help new developers get up and running fast. The engine has templates that give you a head start on your game idea. In my opinion game development should never start from ground zero and with Unreal Engine you wont have to. This course is aimed at Unity Developers who already have some experience with a programming language and they are looking to make the jump to Unreal Engine 5. There are some lectures that give you an in depth look at some of the C++ functionality and syntax you need to be aware of when coding in Unreal Engine 5. The hardest part is getting out of the Unity way of doing things and focusing on learning the Unreal Way. Hopefully this course helps with that transition.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Unreal Engine Developers
- Intermediate Unity Developers
What you’ll learn
- An introduction to the basic knowledge you will need to make games in Unreal Engine 5.
- An introduction to how Unreal Engine’s game framework works compared to Unity.
- An introduction to UE5’s interface.
- An introduction to Unreal’s C++ coding standard.
Direct download links 2.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best