Unreal Engine 4: Make a Multiplayer First Person Shooter : In this course, you will learn how to make a multiplayer First Person Shooter and setup Dedicated Servers in Unreal Engine 4.
- Highly recommended to have at least 3 months of experience in Unreal Engine 4
Here are some important notes before you purchase this course:
First of all, this is a course. What that means is I’m teaching you how to make different systems that are found in FPS games so you can expand on them in your own games and make them better.
Do not go into this course expecting me to make a game for you. It’s important that you take what you learn and run off with it so you can build your own games. A lot of students think I’m supposed to code your game for you. No. That’s not how this works.
Much of what you learn can be applied to all sort of game genres, not just FPS games. That’s the beauty of learning this stuff.
You’ll be a Blueprint pro by the time you get through this course. We’re making a lot of fun systems that aren’t taught anywhere else!
The course is designed for beginner to intermediate users of Unreal Engine 4. I do NOT recommend taking this course if you’re completely new. Spend some time going through my free beginner tutorials on Youtube (DevAddict) so you can get familiar with the engine. You will have a much easier time when you understand the fundamentals.
Because this game is designed with multiplayer from the very beginning, expect it to be somewhat difficult if you’re new. You will always have the video lectures to study, but you may have trouble understanding certain things if you’re new to multiplayer programming in UE4.
The absolute BEST part of this course, in my opinion, is the advanced, predictable recoil system that isn’t taught anywhere else. I made this on my own just for this course. There’s no weapon bloom. It’s predictable like the gunplay in CS:GO.
This allows your players to learn the recoil of different guns over time. This makes the gunplay much more skill-based than Fortnite where it uses random recoil that isn’t predictable (weapon bloom).
If this all sounds interesting to you, then join now and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Unreal Engine 4 users who want to learn multiplayer game development
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn how to use Blueprint to create core mechanics for an online First Person Shooter multiplayer game
- Shooting mechanics similar to games like Counter-Strike and VALORANT
- Robust, predictable recoil system that is very similar to CS:GO. No one else is teaching this!
- We use curves to make the Recoil system and you can make a different curve for each weapon
- How to setup different footstep sounds on different surfaces
- Player drops weapon when killed and other players can pick them up
- Basic level design to teach you the fundamentals of what makes a good level for a team-based shooter
- You’ll learn about animation montages, particle effects, sound effects, weapon recoil, spawning/despawning objects, and so much more!
- We’ll setup a Sniper Rifle, a Regular Rifle, a Pistol and a Knife!
- How to swap between different weapons like in CS:GO and other FPS games
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 13.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best