Unity Dialogue & Quests
Unity Dialogue & Quests : Using Unity 2020.1, we’ll show you how to include two essential game mechanics, dialogue and quests, in your games.
You can use the dialogue and quest systems together or independently in any game or project you build. We’ll be using an RPG as an example. You don’t need to have completed the previous parts of the RPG Series (the RPG Core Combat and Inventory Systems courses) but it will give you an advantage if you already have.
The course is project-based as we believe this is the best way to learn Unity and C#. You will not just be learning dry programming concepts, but applying them immediately to a real RPG as you go.
We’ll provide the RPG project created so far in the series so that you can practice integrating to an existing complex project. Every element of the project we touch will be fully explained and no knowledge of the project will be required.
In the process of the course we will cover advanced topics such as: IEnumerators, Saving Systems, C# Events, Interfaces and Unity UI.
- How to create custom editors in Unity.
- How to build UI using Unity AutoLayout.
- How to create a flexible Dialogue System for any game.
- How to create a modular Quest System for any game.
- How to provide Undo functionality in a Unity Editor.
- How to create a node based editor in Unity.
- How to implement enemy agro for a groups.
- How to integrate a Quest system with Dialogue.
- How to provide Quest rewards through an Inventory system.
- How to make Dialogue conditional on gameplay events.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best