Maya Rigging a Dinosaur
Maya Rigging a Dinosaur in 4 hours : What is the “Maya Rigging a Dinosaur“course about?
This exciting course is about learning the Rigging Tools in Autodesk Maya.
What kind of materials are included?
1. A series of video tutorials
2. A downloadable ZIP file that contains Maya work files of the dinosaur.
How long to complete?
More than 5 hours to view the Maya Modeling tutorials and to create the model.
How is this Maya training course structured?
It is mainly a hands-on learning experience whereby you create the dinosaur while viewing the videos. The series of video tutorials flows in an orderly manner to lead you to the completion of creating a digital dinosaur. You can also jump start to your preferred modeling stage at any time. What you can do is to simply make use of the Maya work files to work on.
Have a wonderful JURASSIC Rigging experience!
Who this course is for:
- Learners who have some basic understanding of Autodesk Maya and is interested in 3D rigging
What you’ll learn
- Course Goal: By the end of the course, you will be able to Rig a 3D dinosaur
- Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn Maya Rigging tools such as joint tool, skinning tool, IK handle tool, Ik spline handle tool, Local rotation axis orientation, using constraints etc. You will also pick up many useful rigging techniques along the way.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best