Make an Action RPG
Make an Action RPG in GameMaker Studio 2 : This course teaches students how to build a polished Action RPG engine inside of GameMaker Studio 2 or GameMaker Studio 1.4. Although the course can be taken using GameMaker Studio 1.4 if you are new to GameMaker I would recommend using GameMaker Studio 2.
- You will need a licensed version of GameMaker Studio 2 or GameMaker Studio 1.4
- Although it is not required, basic programming knowledge will help
- You will need a basic understanding of math
- A love for games and a strong desire to learn how they are created
Students will learn to program in Game Maker Language (GML).
It will take roughly 10 hours to complete this course.
The course is structured in a way that introduces the different concepts of GameMaker Studio 2 one at a time. The majority of the course is made up of video lectures. Each lecture also contains a GameMaker Project file for the completed lecture.
This course will build and strengthen your programming and game development skills. By the end of this course, you will be ready to tackle a variety of different video game projects using GameMaker Studio 2.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn to make a 2D Action RPG in GameMaker Studio
- Anyone who wants to learn to make their own 2D games
What Will I Learn?
- Build a 2D action RPG using GameMaker Studio 2
- Program small games using GameMaker Language
- Add simple Inventories to games made in GameMaker
- Program basic enemy artificial intelligence
- Use clever hitbox and hurtbox objects to manage damage
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best