Learn the Basics of Blender
Learn the Basics of Blender in Just 30 Minutes : Blender is the most exciting 3D modeling program to many, especially because it’s completely free and open-source. In this course I will teach you the basics of this software. We take a look at modeling, rendering, animation, and more.
- You should be ready to learn, and willing to be fully engaged, as the course moves fast
- You should have Blender 2.8 installed on your computer
- You should have a mouse with a mouse wheel
- No prior experience is required
This is a great course for those looking to get started with the program in a short amount of time.
I have three additional courses on the topic of 3D modeling and game design that go more in-depth than this course but are also more time-consuming.
A little bit about me, I’ve been a freelancer in the 3D industry since I was 16 years old, and have managed to speak at events regarding this experience. I have a passion for design that has stayed with me ever since I was very young.
Blender is a joy to use after you get the hang of it. Join today and begin your journey as a 3D artist. I promise you won’t regret it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make models in Blender
- Anyone who wants to 3D print, or make models for their games, but doesn’t know where to start
- Anyone who needs to learn basic 3D modeling, but doesn’t have very much time
- Anyone who only needs to know the basics, and doesn’t have time for a long course
What you’ll learn
- You will know how to create basic models in Blender 3D to impress your friends
- You will be able to bring your models into Unity for your games
- You will be able to create basic animations
- You will be prepared to go deeper into any area of Blender
- You will have a basic understanding of most areas of Blender 2.8 and the 3D modeling workflow
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 450 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best