Create 3D Characters
Create 3D Characters for Games : In this series I will show you how to design your own free game characters using Adobe Fuse. I will go through the software in detail and show you how to correctly setup the materials ready for export to Adobe Mixamo.
- At least 8 GB of space for Fuse and Unity software
- A PC, Mac or Linux capable of running the latest version of Unity
In Mixamo you will have access to over 3,000 animations for your character.
I will then show you how to correctly import the game character into the Unity game engine. We will setup the materials to ensure your character looks like the professional characters you see in games today. I will cover setting up materials for difficult things such as hair, beards and glasses.
Finally I will show you how to get both generic and humanoid animations working for your character. I will show you how to edit Mixamo animations, create your own facial blendshape animations and how to use avatar masks to blend between two or more animations.
By the end of this series you will be able to go onto create an endless supply of royalty free characters that you can use in both your personal and professional games.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to design great 3D characters for games
What you’ll learn
- Character Design in Adobe Fuse
- PBR material setup in Unity
- Generic and humanoid animations in Unity
- Using avatar masks for animations
- How to edit Mixamo animations
- Animating facial blend shapes
- Scripting for Animations
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best