Blender 2.8X Colour Correction
Blender 2.8X Colour Correction In Compositing : Welcome to this course on learning colour correction in Blender. The art of compositing involves taking existing images and adjusting then in various forms to find the result that we are looking for. For example, rendering an image and then adjusting the saturation because our render appears too bland.
- Basic knowledge of texture application not required but useful if students want to use their own materials
- No knowledge of Compositing is required as we start from scratch
This course focuses specifically on colour correction, adjusting the colour channels on either the whole of the image or on a specific part of the image such as the objects or materials within it. We will learn how to change the properties such as the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast of the render using a variety of nodes.
Blenders node system powers its compositing abilities which makes it very different from its counterparts like adobe photoshop. If you can master it though you can do just about anything within Blender without ever having to use any external software.
The following nodes will be covered in this course….
- Hue Saturation Value
- Brightness Contrast
- Colour Correction
- Colour Balance
- Colour Ramp
- RGB to BW (Convert to greyscale)
- RGB Curves
- ID Masks
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to colour correct renders in Blender
- Artists who are looking to streamline their workflow by keeping within the Blender ecosystem
What you’ll learn
- Set up blender to begin compositing renders internally, no photo shop required
- Adjust the hue, saturation and brightness of an image
- Perform colour correction with pro level tools within Blender
- Isolate parts of a render using ID masks for objects and materials
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best