How to design a Bridge Structure
How to design a Bridge Structure : In this set of videos, we´ll take a look at how you can create a parametric model for doing formal explorations.
For this purposes, we´ll try to analyze and recreate the thinking behind the Peace Bridge by the Italian architect Michele De Lucchi.
If you have no prior knowledge of Grasshopper, you can take a look at our Parametric Kickstart Course where you´ll learn everything you need to know to get started.
- Create parametric profile curves
- Create surfaces from sets of curves
- Extracting geometries from a surface
- How to test a geometry for its planarity
- Creating a Parametric Profile Curve Part 1 10min 08seg
- Creating a Parametric Profile Curve Part 2 18min 29seg
- Parametric Surfaces from Profile Curves 12min 57seg
- Extracting Geometries from Parametric Surfaces 34min 25seg
Direct download links 465 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best