The Ultimate Zbrush Guide
The Ultimate Zbrush Guide – Pablo Munoz Gomez : “Welcome to the Ultimate ZBrush Guide! my name is Pablo Munoz Gomez and I’m going to be your instructor in the course. The UZG is the result of more than 3 years of planning, testing and refining a specific methodology that super simplifies the learning process and gives you the instruments to leverage the full potential of an awesome creative tool like ZBrush!
I developed the UZG to share with you every single tool and workflow that has been essential in my own process of learning ZBrush and making the art that I want to make. The purpose of this course is very straight forward: to get you super comfortable with ZBrush so you can create what you want.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the confidence and the means to tackle any project in ZBrush!”
How is the UZG different?
The UZG is not the usual tutorial series or online course. It is a carefully designed system taking you from the absolute basic and core principles of how ZBrush work, all the way to detailing, posing and rendering.
All the lessons are structured to balance the theory and the practice to create an engaging learning experience while developing your sculpting and design skills.
Is this course right for me?
The UZG course and private community have been design to give you the tools, the structure and the methodology to learn ZBrush, but it is not a ‘magic potion’… you’ll have to put in the time and work to see the results. The systematic approach of the course relies on your commitment and eagerness to learn, just as much as you rely on the content of the lessons to master ZBrush and take your creations to the next level.
In other words, the step-by-step system works 100% as long as you trust the process and practice the workflows.
So this course is ideal for you if…
- You have little to no experience with ZBrush but you are eager to learn!
- You have opened ZBrush but feel overwhelmed by all the tools and features
- You are a 2D artist wanting to move into the digital and awesome world of 3D
- You want to move from ZBrushCore to the full ZBrush version
- You are struggling to take your 3D sculpting work to the next level
- You got ZBrush but you can’t find an easy way to start or don’t know what the first step is
- You’ve done things in ZBrush but you feel you are missing some of the basics
- You can easily follow online ZBrush tutorials, but feel you can’t translate what you learn into your own work
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best