The Ultimate Face & Head Drawing Course
The Ultimate Face & Head Drawing Course – for beginners will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing faces – or your money back!
- Pencil Sharpener
The course is your track to obtaining drawing skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing the human face and head to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of human face drawing fundamentals.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create over 30 different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all 8 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of drawing the human face and head. It will equip you with the knowledge to draw people right out of your head without reference!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 8 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing from the ground up. The course is supported with over 6 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing the face and head.
- Next you’ll learn how to draw the Loomis head. The Loomis head allows you to draw the head from any angle in any pose out of your head.
- Once you’ve learned how to draw the Loomis head you will learn how to break the face and head down into simple forms.
- Next you’ll learn how to add highlights and shadows to the face and head. Highlights and shadows will add realism and dimension to your drawings.
- At this point you’ll be ready to start drawing the human skull. Understanding the human skill is very important to drawing the human face as it plays a very big part in its form and structure.
- Next you’re going to learn how to draw the facial features. We will first cover the contouring lines of the facial features then learn how to add highlights and shadows to them.
- Lastly you’ll learn how to draw hair forms and texture.
Over the 8 chapters you will learn:
- How to draw a face
- Fundamentals of face and head form
- How to draw the Andrew Loomis head
- Drawing the planes head
- Converting geometric forms into organic facial features
- Drawing the head in any pose form any angle
- Proportions of the human face
- Drawing the skull
- Drawing the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional human drawings are created
- Quizzes and exercise work sheets
What you’ll learn
- Draw human faces out of your head
- Draw realistic light and shadow
- Understand the fundamentals of drawing the human head
- Draw the human skull
- Draw expressions
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn how to draw faces and heads
- Students willing to put in a few hours to learn how to draw
- Students willing to take action and start drawing today
- Students wanting to add another skill to their tool belt
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 11.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best