Medieval Blocks – Substance Designer
Medieval Blocks – Substance Designer : In this training, Substance Designer software, the course instructor, will create Medieval Blocks material step by step. The main topics of this training course can be mentioned as follows:
- – Step by step in the creation of a tileable material of medieval blocks with Substance Designer
- – It shows you how to achieve the random blocks so you can use as heightmap on a chosen layout of blocks.
- – Explains how to achieve color, roughness, normal map and masks
- – Gives you an in depth view of SD nodes and mindset using procedural methods.
- – It’s not limited to the medieval blocks, you can do a lot more learning from this video.
- – Mask Generators are included, as well as source files.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.78 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best