Unreal Engine for Architecture – Class #1
Unreal Engine for Architecture – Class #1 : Hello and welcome to this my first Unreal Engine class!
Today We will build an interior and visualize it using Unreal Engine 4.
- In class #1 I will walk you through my process in creating photoreal interiors in Unreal Engine.
Some of what you’ll learn.
- How to organize your references.
- Correct practices to preparing your project for import/export.
- Lighting and basic materials.
- How Quixel and 3d assets will save you tons of time.
- Final Lighting and RayTracing and Cinematics.
- If you’re a 3d architect/artist Who loves photorealism and wants to step up their game in Unreal Engine this class is for you!
- Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of a 3d tool (I use 3ds max)
- Quixel Bridge.
- Recommended: NVidia Graphics Card for “GPU Light Baker”
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.19 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best