Understanding Color in Premiere Pro : This complete course will take you through the steps to “Understand Color” . From Color correction to Color grading.
We will work together to take you through each of the panels and have “follow along” premiere projects so that you can maximize your learning experience as you learn.
What do I get?
- 15 Projects to follow along
- 35 Lessons
- All project files and video clips used in this course
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
- What is white balance in camera
- What is the kelvin Range
- How to color correct an image and the steps involved.
- The functionality of every Lumetri tool
- Understand the measurement tools like the waveform, RGB parade and vector scope
- Perform a color correction on an a bad shot
- How to color grade Flat or Slog footage
- Create masks to color correct a specific area
- Match the colors of different shots
For who is this course?
This course is aimed at beginners & intermediate wanting to know more about color correction/grading in Premiere.
You are not required to have any pre-knowledge, however some basic experience with Premiere Pro is necessary.
This course is not for experienced colorists.
- An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 or later
- Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials
What is the Lumetri panel ?
- A series of tools that will allow you to change and correct video for things such as
- White Balance
- Exposure , contrast and skin tones
- Secondary ” masking ” of specific areas of the image
- Color grading for that Hollywood orange and Teel look
- and much more…
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best